The purpose of incorporating Learning Walks is to gather insight and data on what is happening in classrooms so that goals and strategies can be set for school-wide continuous improvement of instructional, cultural, and assessment practices. Learning Walks are also an opportunity for the Leadership Team to become calibrated around Deeper Learning practices. The ongoing cycles of Learning Walks help create a campus-wide culture of learning. The NTN Learning Walk template is aligned with other NTN tools, particularly the NTN School Success Rubric, NTN Teacher Learning Targets, and NTN Learning Outcome Rubrics.
Articles in this section
- Echo Features That Support Virtual and Blended Learning
- NTN Learning Outcome Rubrics and Templates
- NTN Model Project Samples to Preview
- Resources for finding Math Problems to Adapt
- Culminating Student Products for PBL
- Empathy Map Sample
- Leader in Me Courses Published in Echo
- NTN Teacher Learning Targets
- How do I support a virtual culture of safe, inclusive, and emotionally supportive environments?
- How do I have a successful virtual class meeting?