We want our students to leave school with the knowledge, skills and attributes to be productive citizens. To achieve that, we can't keep the politically divisive and socially charged topics at a distance from students. We must bring those to the classroom and build our students' abilities to engage those productively. Our students are already forced to engage with these issues in their current lives; let's help them build the skills to better do so.
Articles in this section
- Echo Features That Support Virtual and Blended Learning
- NTN Learning Outcome Rubrics and Templates
- NTN Model Project Samples to Preview
- Resources for finding Math Problems to Adapt
- Culminating Student Products for PBL
- Empathy Map Sample
- Leader in Me Courses Published in Echo
- NTN Teacher Learning Targets
- How do I support a virtual culture of safe, inclusive, and emotionally supportive environments?
- How do I have a successful virtual class meeting?