We want our students to leave school with the knowledge, skills and attributes to be productive citizens. To achieve that, we can't keep the politically divisive and socially charged topics at a distance from students. We must bring those to the classroom and build our students' abilities to engage those productively. Our students are already forced to engage with these issues in their current lives; let's help them build the skills to better do so.
Articles in this section
- Echo Features That Support Virtual and Blended Learning
- NTN Curriculum Frameworks Overview
- NTN Learning Outcome Rubrics and Templates
- How do I “show up” in a virtual learning space, and set virtual learning guidelines for my students?
- How do I support a virtual culture of safe, inclusive, and emotionally supportive environments?
- How do I have a successful virtual class meeting?
- How do I access the NTN Slack Community?
- Integrating Social Justice Into Your PBL Classroom
- NTN Project Design Tool