The NTN Sustainability Coaching Team will be hosting a Slack Community Chat. This is a week-long asynchronous event. For three days of the week, a question will be posted in the NTN Slack Community around the topic of student relationships & collaboration. Look at this event as an opportunity to connect with others across the Network, to share successes, questions, lessons learned tips and tools around the topic of authenticity, whenever you have time during the week.
- During the week of April 25th.
- Monday: Welcome and Introduce yourself!
- Tuesday: First prompt/question for participant interaction and sharing
- Wednesday: Second prompt/question for participant interaction and sharing
- Thursday: Third prompt/question for participant interaction and sharing
- Friday: Celebrations and Appreciations
Questions will be posted each day at 11:00am ET. You can join in the conversation whenever you want!
- The NTN Slack Community
- In the #general channel
- Need an account? You can sign up for one here!
- Have an account, but are struggling to login? Reach out to Lindsey Risner via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To connect and learn with other members of NTN around a topic important to learner-centered instruction.
- All members of NTN are welcome to join!