Teachers and Facilitators - Quick Guide
This Quick Guide contains resources for classroom teachers and instructional leaders in support of creating and implementing student-centered, inquiry-based teaching practices (i.e. Project Based Learning, Problem Based Learning) and the purposeful teaching and assessment of critical college and career readiness skills.
Chapter One: Getting Started
Chapter Two: Building Culture in the Classroom
Chapter Three: Designing a Student-Centered Course
Chapter Four: PBL and PrBL Unit Design
- What are benchmarks and how do I design benchmarks for my projects?
- How do I support English Language Learners in PBL/PrBL?
- I’ve created a project or PrBL Unit, how do I know if its good quality?
- How do I create rubrics for my projects/PrBL Units?
- How do I start? (Begin with the end in mind)
- Where can I get ideas for projects and PrBL Units?