The hope with the NTN Culture Surveys that this will help you align your school’s current teaching and learning context (including on-campus and remote learning), areas for school improvement, opportunities for using improvement science, coaching and NTN resource support, strategic use of school-wide practices, and the empowerment of “just in time” tool access. Click below for a preview of the survey instruments available to you, and to preview the elements of school culture you can include on the NTN School Culture Survey.
- School Connectedness and Belonging – core for all student surveys
- The Learning Environment – core for all student and educator surveys
- Interactions with Students and Teachers at School - core for all student and educator surveys
- School Processes and Practices – core for students in grades 3-6 and 6-12
- Learning Through PBL - core for students in grades 3-6 and 6-12, and educators
- College and Career Readiness - core for students in grades 3-6 and 6-12, and educators
- Learning Experiences - core for students in grades 3-6 and 6-12
- Leadership and Leading – core for educator surveys
- Commitment and Satisfaction - core for educator surveys
- Collaboration and Learning - core for educator surveys
- Beliefs and Mindsets - core for educator surveys
Update for 23-24 as of October: Adding a gender demographic question to the Grades 3-6 Student Culture Survey, Grades 6-12 Student Culture Survey and the Educator Culture Survey will be optional. We are asking you to email us if you wish to include a gender demographic item in your survey.
A race/ethnicity question is displayed by default.